Library Learning Center
Welcome to Emerson's Library Media Center!
Where books, friends, and fun come together.
Come and check out all the library has to offer.
Beehive Book Reading Program
The Beehive Book reading program is to encourage students to read different types of books. The Beehive books are selected by a state committee of book loving people that pick some of the best books for Utah students to read.
Beehive Book Party
Every year the library hosts the Beehive Book Party. This party is to reward students in grades 3-6 that have read 20 or more of the Beehive Books. Come talk to Miss Nelson if you are interested.
Physical Book Check-Out
Remote and Hybrid Book Check Out Policy- Physical library book check-will begin October 19, 2020. However, you can still check out electronic book through Sora, Epic and the eBooks available on the destiny catalog.
Procedures and Policies-
1. Students will be able to check out 2 books at time but can put multiple books on hold
2. The first “Hold” book available will be checked out
3. In Person browsing is not an option at this time
4. Use the Desitny Catalog to put books on hold. A how-to video will be available
5. The student will be notified when the book is ready for pick-up
1. Books can be picked up on Wednesdays (10:00 am-1:00 pm)
2. Book will be located by the front office on a book cart with the student’s name on the book.
1. A labeled “Book Return” bin will be located by the front office. Books can be returned any time the school is open.
2. All books must be put in quarantine for a minimum of 4 days before they can be checked-in